



Above is the enlarged drawing of Christian's squid that I did last night. The lines still need to be filled in. I think that if Christian wants to do that that would be cool, if not I'll fill them in.
Also, I came home to my roommate upset last night because of not knowing what to do and having the deadline so close. I was going to sit down and brain storm for awhile but I had a slight idea of how it could be done. She said to me something like this, "Maybe you wont like this but what if you cut out square from paper in a set size and gave half to him to start and half for you to start, then you can switch." This was similar to what I was coming up with in my head but it hadn't completely formed yet. I think God had a play in that one! Thank you Jesus! I'm off to Aaron Brothers to try to find some hot press watercolor paper (smooth watercolor paper) that can be drawn on and painted on. After that I'm going to cut them into squares!

No comments:
Post a Comment